Friday, November 5, 2010

Bacon. Flavored. Soda.

Bacon Flavored Soda. My main concern is whether this comes in diet or not, because if I am shameless enough to buy Bacon Flavored soda...it better not have any calories, because clearly anyone interested in consuming bacon flavored pop is highly concerned with calorie count.

Secondly, when will this be available via soda fountains, I'd really be interested in ordering it as a back chase on a Friday night.

Thirdly the manufactures of this fine beverage should look into providing it at KFC, as I see it being perfect company for the "Double Down," and I'm sure the consumers interested in the Double Down have been dreaming of the day bacon would take liquid form for quite some time.

WTF. Really? Bacon Flavored Soda?




No comments:

Post a Comment